All our professionals at Annapolis Foot and Ankle maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Lyle T. Modlin D.P.M. F.A.C.F.A.S.
Dr. Lyle T. Modlin has been practicing Podiatry in Annapolis since 1983. He is a graduate of Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his surgical residency at Lutheran Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Modlin has served as the Chief of the Podiatry Service at Anne Arundel Medical Center, is a past committee member of the Ambulatory Surgery Committee and a past Medical Board Member of Anne Arundel Medical Center. He is a Diplomate for both the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Modlin strives to provide quality foot and ankle care and providing effective treatment. He offers a wide range of treatment options including surgical treatment at Riva Road Surgical Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center.
He is a native of Maryland, lives in Annapolis with his wife and has three grown children. He enjoys boating and photography. His photos can be enjoyed throughout his office.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Named a Top Doc by What's Up? Annapolis Magazine in 2021,2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2009, 2007, and 2005.
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- The Capital Readers Choice Award Winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and a Reader's Choice Finalist in 2015, 2016, 2017
- Named a Top Doc by Baltimore Magazine in 2012.
Tobias J. Glister, DPM, FACFAS
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Residency in Podiatric Orthopedics and Surgery Jamaica Hospital, Queens, NY and at the Ft. Bragg Army Surgical residency
Podiatric Education: The New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Undergraduate Education: Johns Hopkins University
Born and raised in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, Dr. Glister has practiced in the U.S. Army for over twenty-four years and retired a Colonel. He was the Consultant to the Army Surgeon General for his specialty in Podiatric Surgery and Medicine with experiences ranging from residency leadership, young officer mentorship and policy. He has trained young surgeons from the Veteran’s Administration to active duty Podiatrists and Orthopedic surgeons in foot and ankle surgery. He is an experienced innovator who greatly enjoys a challenge preferring to pursue practice endeavors that are as stimulating as they are rewarding.
Dr. Glister divides his free time between his family, the Magothy river, and horticulture.
Brittany Mayer, DPM, DABPM, AACFAS
Dr. Mayer is a fellowship trained podiatrist and an Associate Member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Advanced Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Dermatology & Complex Nail Disorders
- Diabetic Limb Salvage Trauma & Fracture Care
- Sports Medicine
- **Minimal Incision Bunionectomy/Foot & Ankle Surgery**
- Podiatric School, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency: **DVA Maryland/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore**
- Fellowship: Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics
After graduating from New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Mayer completed a three year PMSR/RRA surgical residency at DVA Maryland/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, where she served as Chief Resident during her third year of training. Dr. Mayer found her residency training extremely rewarding as she was honored to participate in medical care and treat both active military and veteran patients in the Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC and Martinsburg, WV communities.
Following residency, Dr. Mayer completed the Foot & Ankle Deformity Correction and Orthoplastics Fellowship at the Rubin Institute of Advanced Orthopedics in Baltimore, MD. As the Foot & Ankle Deformity Correction fellow, Dr. Mayer advanced her training in clinical, radiographic and musculoskeletal evaluation of foot and ankle deformities, with a special interest and focus on minimally invasive/incision techniques for bunion correction and foot and ankle surgeries.
Throughout her residency and fellowship training, Dr. Mayer contributed to medical literature through the publication of journal articles, academic posters, manuscripts and lectures at both local and national conferences.
In her free time, Dr. Mayer loves traveling internationally, spending time with her family and friends and being outdoors. With a passion for sports, Dr. Mayer continues to support and cheer on her Alma Mater, the University of Maryland Terrapins.